Lagging in route menu and city menu

• Hi guys, great game and I am really want to play but have huge problems with it.

1) Which account / gameworld is affected?
    Server Beta, account Ritter.

2) Which part / feature of the game is affected?
    Route menu and city menu

3) Please describe in detail which actions were carried out when the error occurred and what exactly is the effect of the error:
    I have a lot of lags in route menu and in city menu. Browser thinking a lot and crash in the end, every time. In the 10% of situations I can see menu but not for long time and can't click anything.

4) When did the error occur (date / time)?
    2019.05.07 all day long, was starting from 11:00 UTC Time

5) Can you reproduce the error or was it a single situation?
    Almost every time.

6) Did you get a failure notification? If so, which one?
    Nope, just sad smile in the left top corner.

7) Please provide some information about your system (including exact version):

Comp config, 3GB video, 16GB RAM, 8 cores and other. All games working corretcly and stable, in browser and desktop.

And guys, I tried make ingame report and received next message "Something be wrong. Try again later" or something like this. And message didn't save. I think it's really bad.

What I tried to do with it:

Install fresh updates to my video card

Downloal and install last Unity player

Update Windows

Tried different browsers

Reboot PC a lot:)

What I think to do next, change my Win 7 to Win 10 and test it again. I hope all will be fine, but guys in chat called me make this post:) I guess this info be helpful for you.

Update:

I am really don't know what heppens, but now all is fine and I have no lags now:) I swith off windows firewall and made more different things with my Win and system. Maybe I can make something for renew this lagging but if be honest I don't want make it:)

• Good morning MrBarsuk,

this can have two different causes which I can think of directly:

1. is the hardware acceleration activated by your browser? Without activated hardware acceleration the game is very buggy.

2. there is a performance problem we are already working on, this occurs sporadically and disappears again. We hope to have fixed it soon.

Kind regards

SirFrancisBacon

• Hello SirFrancisBacon!

Thank you for your answer. I checked my browser and "Use hardware acceleration when available" is ON.

OKay, I hope all will be fine, for now, I am playing without any problems, if the situation will change I I'll let you know :)

Best

MrBarsuk