Multiple donation glich

• To submit a bug, please provide the following information after the => arrows:
    Bitte trage deine Informationen zur folgende Abfrage möglichst vollständig nach den => Pfeilen ein:

1) Which account / gameworld is affected?
    Mit welchem Account / auf welchem Server wurde gespielt, als das Problem auftrat?

=> Mine for sure, probably every other aswell.

2) Which part / feature of the game is affected?
    Welches Modul / Feature des Spiels ist betroffen?

=> In game economy, the donations.

3) Please describe in detail which actions were carried out when the error occurred and what exactly is the effect of the error:
    Bitte beschreibe detailliert, welche Aktion durchgeführt wurde, als der Fehler auftrat und wie er sich genau äußert:

=> Multiple donation with the same money. If the game is lagging, responds late to commands, one can donate to a city/city upgrade multiple times with the same amount of money. Just right now, I had 2.2 mil gold which I donated to a town. Wrote the amount to the field, pressed the pay button and then nothing (server is lagging, takes time to issue the command). Since nothing has happened, the 2.2 mil is still on my account, so I could donate it again, so I wrote the same amount to the field (2.2 mil), pressed the pay button. After the server/game catched up, it recognized my donation 2 times, each with 2.2 mil. That's how my 2.2 mil donation became 4.4 mil. This has happened before, but at the time I was not sure if it was me who mistook the amount of money I had, or if it is really a bug/glich.

4) When did the error occur (date / time)?
    Zu welchem genauen Zeitpunkt ist der Fehler aufgetreten (Datum / Uhrzeit)?

=> 2019.06.05. 21:47 CET approx

5) Can you reproduce the error or was it a single situation?
    Ist der Fehler reproduzierbar oder ist er nur einmalig aufgetreten?

=> Happened before, it requires the game to lagg. But if it does (which it does so often) you can probably replicate the glich.

6) Did you get a failure notification? If so, which one?
    Gab es eine Fehlermeldung und wenn ja, wie sah diese genau aus?

=> No.

7) Please provide some information about your system (including exact version):
    Bitte gib einige Informationen zu deinem System an (mit genauer Versionsnummer):

• Operating system / Betriebssystem: => Win10
    • Browser: => Firefox 67.0
    • Provider and internet speed (please run a speed test):
      Internetanbieter und Geschwindigkeit (bitte einen Speedtest ausführen):
      =>
    • Results of troubleshooting page (Ctrl+Enter to follow link, take a screenshot):
      Ergebnisse der Fehlerdiagnoseseite (Folge dem Link mit Strg+Eingabe, mache einen Screenshot):
      =>