I'm not a friend of Discord yet, but unfortunately, most of the information about Discord exists. I would recommend you all to use Discord, currently running on Discord the following vote:
Many of you have concerns about war resources and the impact they have on warfaring. Also we noted a disbalance regarding city production and trading routes.
We are working on a rebalancing which will tackle these issues:
- PvP Seabattles won't cost war resources any more.
- Lost ships from Royal Protection won't cost war resources any more.
- Initiating city attacks will be cheaper (80 'cannonballs' instead of 120)
- Battle skills of the ships from Royal Protection will be boosted so they match the enemy's maneouvre experience.
- Glory from producing goods will be reduced by 50%.
- Basic prices of goods will be rebalanced (mostly reduced, some slightly raised in order to decrease their range)
- Rebalancing of income from trading based on city demand to reward city supply and reduce the impact of 'golden routes'
This package is almost finished and can be released very soon.
Are you ready to test these changes right away? Please vote:
[IMG:https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/548190001943281676.png?v=1] => Yes, let's test this as soon as possible.
[IMG:https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/548190371855859763.png?v=1] => No, we should play the rest of the round without this rebalancing update.
Thank you for your effort and dedication!
Your Admirals: Caribbean Empires Team
Here is the Discord Link: https://discordapp.com/invite/pQkq8Pc